• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Need some information about pricing plan

waleed

Chevereto Noob

HOSTING BUNDLE
LOW AS$2.95LICENSE INCLUDED

2.95 $ monthly or annually

i have domain + hosting i just need license

i can use ads in free version

where I can paste ads code then ads will appear need help

Hi,

$2.95 is how low you pay if you pay the whole two years upfront. Most hosters do this kind of deal so you can save money. If you don't want to pay upfront, you can go monthly but the price will be higher.

If you only need the license then you shouldn't take any attention to any bundle as they are designed for newcomers or folks that want to give a try to our hosting sponsors.

The free version doesn't include support for banner codes, but you can still use banners if you manually place them in the template code. Is an akward process, but is what you can do with the free edition.

Hope it helps,
Rodolfo.

can you please guide first i will go in cpanel file manager Please view the below screen shot and guide me thanks

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    173.7 KB · Views: 6
where i need to go for manually place ads code
app/themes/Peafowl/views/

In that folder you will see the views used by the system. Try to edit it using a code editor, is very easy to break the code if you don't.

please view this i'm in view folder so please help me little more which file open and paste ad code

sir are you there?

Attachments

• Capture45.PNG
    Capture45.PNG
    222.3 KB · Views: 0
Back