• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

migration issues.

graybeard

Chevereto Member
I had to change my host and during the migration my site was totally hosed. I am thinking I need to do a fresh unstallation but am worried I will lose all my data and images. I still have the files on my old server. Can I install a fresh copy and retain my files etc.

It still works on the old host site. I installed it on the new host site and I get this when I enter the url. What should the url be. sitename/chevereto???

Attachments

• 1603831180276.png
    1603831180276.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Thank you, Rodolfo, That information is helpful. One last question. What should the url be to launch the site?

That will depend on how you configure the website. It should be the hostname in your server pointed to the path containing Chevereto.

Well I have the site up and running, however none of the old photos are visible. Any new ones I upload are. The htacess was modified to get the site back up. Do you see any entries that could cause my issues?
RewriteEngine on
#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^titzowt\.com$ [OR]
#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.titzowt\.com$
#RewriteRule ^/?$ "http\:\/\/titzowt\.com\/chevereto\/" [R=301,L]

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www\.)?titzowt\.com$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/chevereto [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /chevereto/$1 [L]

1. First thing first, update to the latest version you are using 3.10.18 which dates from June 2018 so you are heavy outdated.
2. I'm able to see old content, you will need to show me a sample URL.

I want to thank you for you patience and time. The PHP info steered me in the right direction. As for the image issues, I noticed the the images for 2019 and 2020 did not transfer when I moved them to the new server.
All seems to be working now. I have also updated to 3.16.2
Thanks again and sorry for the bother.

Back