• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Looking for documentation contributors

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Dear users, friends and Chevereto fans:

Some time ago I announced improvements to the documentation, during all this time I've been improving the system and look how far it got as it spawned documentation for everything (and more to come):
My work around this has been into create the system that deploys a documentation source, I've been doing this at the same time I write the above docs. When it started it was a very raw PoC, now is a elaborated system and at some point I will release it for general usage. I hope to use the same system later to easily enable you to provide the same kind of documentation for your own systems. 👀 How sounds automatic settings-aware documentation for your own Chevereto installation?.

Anyway, V3 documentation is not well organized. The process was to take the old docs and port-it to the new system, I did some improves but nothing major. V3 docs also has the problem that topics aren't easy to digest.

I want to improve the docs, to re-organize and to put all the examples/secrets on "how-to" that are hidden in the endless posts of this forum. There are "ways" to cleanup inactive images, to bulk-do something... All that is hard to find and make that those with any little issue just run in panic, we should have all that written in docs.

Help needed

I need contributors for improving the V3 documentation source. This is how you can collaborate:
  • Designing a better organization for existing contents
  • Correcting typos
  • Improving readability
  • Updating guides (for example at storages? social?)
Let me know how you want to help, we can use GitHub for organizing the discussion and issues.

Thank you for sharing.
I will see what I can do in my free time.

Last edited:
Back