• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

License approval

Robert Watcher

Chevereto Member
It states on the website that license approval takes place right away. Just wondering how long it takes normally after the License Agreement has been filled out? Hours, Days? Thanks.

Most of the time it takes less than 30 minutes but some transactions take longer. It used to be instant, but we had to setup a verification process due to lots of fraud.

Please note that this process is manual and most likely you will get your license activated today.

Most of the time it takes less than 30 minutes but some transactions take longer. It used to be instant, but we had to setup a verification process due to lots of fraud.

Please note that this process is manual and most likely you will get your license activated today.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your timely response.

Rob

I guess the biggest concern of mine is that after I sent the Licence form last night, I did not get a confirmation that the form was received, and the same this morning when I contacted Support to verify that my license request was received. How can I know that the Support received anything from me? It appears that I cannot send a ticket with my enquiry, because I donā€™t have the license yet. I donā€™t mind being patient and waiting on the license, I just have no way of knowing it is coming and if not I want to cancel the hosting that I set up for it and get my money back.

Last edited:
The fact that you submitted license activation with two different order ID maybe reflects two purchases? Stuff like that always trigger more checking and whatnot

I've just asked for your order but please understand that I cannot force a verification. I must get the OK to proceed with licensing.

In any case, feel free to request money back if you have any doubts about this. It will be a shame but you can always use that guarantee.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Maybe that is the issue. TMD told gave me an order ID and explained how to submit the license. I did as they requested and then the girl on the chat said she made a mistake and gave me a different order ID and told me just to send another form with the new ID. When I followed up this morning, it wasnā€™t resending the order, it was just asked Support about why I hadnā€™t received the license. If the issue is the two orders, how do I best proceed? Or should I just wait for it to be sorted out? Thanks

I've asked for both IDs, don't worry they will sort it out.

Back