• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Last update failed.

Bodtje

Chevereto Member
Hello,

after the last update I get a notice that says:
  • System database is outdated. You need to run the update tool.
After clicking on the 'update' link I'm directed to this page http://www.ilcpichost.net/install which brings up a HTTPS 500 error.

How can I repair this error, please,

Kind regards,
Marc

Hi there, kindly note that this situation isn't odd by any means. This is what we expect to have when something goes wrong.

You may refer to our documentation on HTTP 500 Internal Server Error to determine what's exactly the malfunction affecting your system so we can quickly assists you further. Note that you will require to understand our error reporting and follow our debug guide.

Is this something you feel comfortable doing by yourself? If so, let us know your findings.

Hi there, kindly note that this situation isn't odd by any means. This is what we expect to have when something goes wrong.

You may refer to our documentation on HTTP 500 Internal Server Error to determine what's exactly the malfunction affecting your system so we can quickly assists you further. Note that you will require to understand our error reporting and follow our debug guide.

Is this something you feel comfortable doing by yourself? If so, let us know your findings.
Hi Rodolfo,

thank you for your quick reply.
But I'm afraid I won't be able to do all this reporting and debugging. I'm not exactly a newbie, but Chevereto is installed on a host server (at One.com) and I don't think I can handle this without the risk of inflicting more damage...

Is there an easy way to resolve the problem?

Cheers,
Marc

Is there an easy way to resolve the problem?
Totally understand, it may be complicated if you aren't into servers.

The easiest way for you will be to just show your recent error log entries. That will allow us to determine which kind of error is this. The location for that depends on your server, and if you enable debug level 3 you should see the error directly in the screen. From there simply share your findings and expect my feedback.

Is debugging something totally out of your comfort zone? If so, you can purchase extra support and let us deal with this. You can also ask in Community Help if you are willing to listen other users telling you what to do and following their advice.

I'm totally stuck now...
Trying to access my home page at www.ilcpichost.net throws immediately a 500 error.
I suppose that reinstalling Chevereto will destroy the database.
Is the only solution then to purchase extra support?

Cheers,
Marc

I'm sorry but I can't help you any further, this is self-hosted software you must be prepared for dealing with this kind of issues.

Feel free to open a new ticket if you take the time to follow the instructions and debug it. You can also ask in Community Help.

Back