• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Last login date for users

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
💡Describe your Feature request

A field in user profile showing last login date for users. This will be useful for admin to cleanup accounts not logged in for xxx days. Also, helpful in terms of security to see if someone else tried to access an account.

👏Where did you saw this?

Most online services and forums have this feature where it shows last login.

🔥Interest outside our community

None

Yes, I saw the old one. But the problem is there are multiple features requested in same RFC which will likely get rejected.
Multiple features? The RFC is to get Login History which is single feature.

Where I have just mentioned how it can be used or helpful.

You cannot have login history without the login date from which you can find the last login info.

Example: when somebody asked to create an RFC for user account. Then it is common to have this implemented with password for account creation. It is just that I have mentioned

1) user can create account in website
2) user can have password during account creation

It just says the steps when somebody is trying create an account and you just misunderstood the steps as multiple features.

Or

If you consider the line “Based on This” as second feature or second request, it is not a request to implement on the same RFC. It is an idea like how it can be further progressed like what can be the next RFC.

Last edited:
Multiple features? The RFC is to get Login History which is single feature.

As far as I can see you have asked 3 features in a single RFC. These should be separate RFCs and I don't see these getting implemented in one go.

Also, the feature I requested was only for last login date which is much easier to implement than 5 fields you requested in your RFC for login history.

1. Login History (Login time, IP, Browser, OS, Country)
2. Active users for the past 24 hours or week or month
3. Current login users count

As far as I can see you have asked 3 features in a single RFC. These should be separate RFCs and I don't see these getting implemented in one go.

Also, the feature I requested was only for last login date which is much easier to implement than 5 fields you requested in your RFC for login history.

1. Login History (Login time, IP, Browser, OS, Country)
2. Active users for the past 24 hours or week or month
3. Current login users count
Please read my previous reply as I already speculated how you claim that RFC has multiple requests.

Also I have updated it with https://chevereto.com/community/threads/user-login-history.13682/ for better clarity.

The RFC is for only Login History and not for the May Be part as I already replied above that that is a future idea to consider not to implement in this RFC and you just misunderstood that.

Last edited:
Please read my previous reply as I already speculated how you claim that RFC has multiple requests.

Also I have updated it with https://chevereto.com/community/threads/user-login-history.13682/ for better clarity.

The RFC is for only Login History and not for the May Be part as I already replied above that that is a future idea to consider not to implement in this RFC and you just misunderstood that.
The rules are very clear. Only one request per RFC. Also you didn't fill out the template.

You never mentioned 'may be' or this for 'future' anywhere in RFC. Adding (separate RFCs) and putting it in one RFC doesn't make any different. Also the other RFCs you requested is not even related to Login history.

2. Active users for the past 24 hours or week or month -> Stats
3. Current login users count -> Activity

Also you didn't fill out the template.

I am sure you cannot think as like I do as I can see that from the above reply.

2) active users from the past 24 hours cannot be implemented later even if someone requested as RFC without login history or something similar

3) applies the same

Do you notice people suggesting in RFC how it can be enhanced later as a reply to the RFC thread?

I did the same when creating an RFC. And I followed the template if not it wont get approved.

No point in explaining when you dont get an idea of the RFC. I am not going to make any reply to this thread further as there is no point in arguing with you.

Let me save my time.

Last edited:
This is a single request RFC, to clarify this is about "last seen" feature to determine the last known activity for an user.

helpful in terms of security to see if someone else tried to access an account.

For the purpose you described we require a new table to record all activity (user, ip, date). This will get us something similar to Google's and it will also suit the need of log user activity.

Login in Chevereto is persistent using a cookie which provides access to the system on every request. An user could have "login" two months ago, which doesn't relate with what we actually need to know (when the user was last seen and from where?).

Back