• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Largest Chevereto Sites

Barry

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hey @Rodolfo ,without revealing the site (if requred), what is the largest site out there running the Chevereto script (number of images).

Just super curious.

1.5-2M something, but I can't remember if it was ultraimg or something else. Sadly, I don't have access to the stats of any website using Chevereto.

5M? Thats insane!

Is HUGE!

From time to time they contact me to fix some slow query or something like that. Like, detect/fix whatever makes the website slow. That's why numbered listing disappeared, at ultraimg the query was insanely expensive.

It is awesome that this kind of stuff happens, everybody wins.

Is HUGE!

From time to time they contact me to fix some slow query or something like that. Like, detect/fix whatever makes the website slow. That's why numbered listing disappeared, at ultraimg the query was insanely expensive.

It is awesome that this kind of stuff happens, everybody wins.

Well, kudos to you @Rodolfo for coding something that can scale like that. I cannot even begin to imagine the type of traffic that 5M hosted images required. I do over 4TB of traffic with 75k.

I'm happy that Cheverto can support large sites. I'm quickly growing to that point. :) it means I should have no problem to extend my site even further. I can't wait to join the millions.

Cheverto must be getting close to 100 mil soon! :)

I'm on vacation right now I'll update the listing soon. :)

Back