• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Kinda Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lautaro said:
Ok so to clear things up here..

selling only the license it's forbidden but selling the license along with your forum access it's allowed then?

yeah i guess that what he said, he really doesn't explain to people that why people like me get angry, and danny bomb stop talking about yourself lol.

So he was tired because he said k to me ? for the license transfer ? rofl mmm k that makes sense. :p

Wow im so special someone had to search what defiant means. hehe

License transfer or account sell is forbidden, if I notice any activity like this I will ban accounts, if I don't notice you have luck.
Defiant can sell his account, but I think that I will notice if he do but this is a special case. We are talking of someone who is doing problem here and the last thing that we want is more trouble... So if he keeps posting like a stupid I will ban the account and he will have the challenge of selling a banned account.

Or if he sell it and shouts garbage I will ban the account... Either way he will have to face and angry buyer.

Please deFiant apology with this community for all the garbage, chaos, headaches and all you have caused. I can remember what happen with the Piers issue and the common factor is you. So pretty please, with sugar on top... We want an apology before you leave our lovely community.

Like i told Rodolfo i apologize for any inconvenience i have cause i just i didn't get a clear explanation about it, and im sorry danny for the stuff i said, i just get angry sometimes like we all do once in a lifetime, but we all know we really don't mean the stuff we say, but if you guys want to be mad at me that's ok i understand i just don't want anyone to be mad at me after i sell the site. :( and im sorry again for everything. Specially you Rodolfo because you done a lot for your clients and you helped me a lot too.

Thanks, nice to read that. So bad you didn't enjoy the software, let's hope that someone else enjoy it.
This was an exception, last user account / license allowed to be re-sell.

Hope the community enjoy my April's gift.

Rodolfo said:
Thanks, nice to read that. So bad you didn't enjoy the software, let's hope that someone else enjoy it.
This was an exception, last user account / license allowed to be re-sell.

Hope the community enjoy my April's gift.

I didn't enjoyed it, I LOVED your software,im selling it because it's a personal issue, money issue.

Hey you never know, i might comeback and purchase a new license. :p i love this community 2 much. :)

Since my themes are covered under the same license Chevereto uses, this applies to them also.

deFiant said:
Hey you never know, i might comeback and purchase a new license. :p i love this community 2 much. :)

Yeah, it will be epic if you bought 2.1 for 49USD

deFiant said:
Like i told Rodolfo i apologize for any inconvenience i have cause i just i didn't get a clear explanation about it, and im sorry danny for the stuff i said, i just get angry sometimes like we all do once in a lifetime, but we all know we really don't mean the stuff we say, but if you guys want to be mad at me that's ok i understand i just don't want anyone to be mad at me after i sell the site. :( and im sorry again for everything. Specially you Rodolfo because you done a lot for your clients and you helped me a lot too.

Anyway, deFiant, I also am sorry for what I said, hope you have a good and nice life!

Enjoy your life!

Well... It seems this story has ended, lets make sure this little dispute doesn't start again by locking the topic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back