• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Kinda Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

deFiant

Chevereto Noob
It's kinda stupid how you forbid license transfer, so people that sold there site are like oooo don't let them sell it, so because of those people we are fucked ?, you really disappoint rodolfo, plus you gave me consent that i can sell it already before you posted that thread.

You know what, you gave me consent that i could transfer my license so im going to go ahead and sell it because you gave me permission and that's all i need.

82KS.png

lol here's the proof that you allowed me to sell it before u fucking posted that thread, so just because i told u if i can sell it you change your policy all of the sudden, lol ridiculous.

So by the looks of it rodolfo is being greedy and he wants to make money for himself pretty sad, you should tell you clients that, ooo post somewhere in the front page LICENSE FUCKING FORBIDDEN ROFL. SO PEOPLE WOULD KNOW AND WONT BUY YOUR SCRIPT LOL HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO MAKE MONEY NOW ? LOL GREEDY PEOPLE THESE DAYS.

Hey deFiant calm down man..

I'm sure the license transfer restriction does not apply in your case since you got his permission before he announced the new restriction.

He already told me that i cant, which is messed up because i ask him first before he posted that, it's messed up man i know im jsut saying all that because im mad, i really dont mean it, but saying that to somebody that asked him first and then all of the sudden his telling me it's forbidden. cmon how would you react to that ?

I'd love to know what idiot would buy it anyway. You had no creative input in it at all.

Now if you'd built it up, put in countless hours and THEN decided to sell it. I'm sure things would be different. Maybe explain the situation in detail, getting confirmation it's 100% OK to sell and THEN selling it.

What you did was just tell Rodolfo you were selling it and he acknowledged that. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are ridiculous.

Yeah but you don't transfer the license before the post that states that license transfer is forbidden.
I think that all here we need to know what is a license transfer... Let's do a funny analogy to clarify all the mess.

Let's think in a game (Mass Effect 3 for instance, pretty god game so far..) so if I buy Mass Effect 3, do all the missions I not longer use the game and I can just sell it and someone will get it cheaper but is likely that the second buyer won't have a DLC or things like that or the first owner doesn't use the DLC and the second owner gets the real deal.

But this doesn't fully apply here because you will have access to the last version that you download and you can still "play this game". So... why do you think that I should allow license transfers? Is like two people gets the script, support for the cost of just one license and they keep their forum account

People who sell a whole website also sells the forum user, that is not forbidden. If you want to keep your account and transfer the license to a new user... Sorry, it won't happen. But if you want to sell the whole user it's ok at this time, is practically the same thing but you loose your account. Is not the same as license transfer, you still got your copy but is not different that download a nulled version so it really doesn't matter.

First of all dude, he never gave you any kind of authorisation. Okay means he aknowleged having reading your post.

Second, raging and posting threads like this won't give you anything more than a ban...

Third, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? People on this forum are asking him to sell his licences at an higher price, that means chevereto is pretty cheap... Did you ever saw a website allowing you to transfer anything for free? No that do not exist... so stop saying he is a greedy person, everyone is. Otherwise you would not rage for $30...

kyle789 said:
I'd love to know what idiot would buy it anyway. You had no creative input in it at all.

Now if you'd built it up, put in countless hours and THEN decided to sell it. I'm sure things would be different. Maybe explain the situation in detail, getting confirmation it's 100% OK to sell and THEN selling it.

What you did was just tell Rodolfo you were selling it and he acknowledged that. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are ridiculous.

dude stop posting in this thread if you don't know what's going on, so please stop your nonsense, and idk what you said their. lol

Danny.Domb said:
First of all dude, he never gave you any kind of authorisation. Okay means he aknowleged having reading your post.

Second, raging and posting threads like this won't give you anything more than a ban...

Third, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? People on this forum are asking him to sell his licences at an higher price, that means chevereto is pretty cheap... Did you ever saw a website allowing you to transfer anything for free? No that do not exist... so stop saying he is a greedy person, everyone is. Otherwise you would not rage for $30...

Why the hell can other people sell it and when i ask him he forbids all of the sudden ? it's like he doesn't want me to sell or make money.

deFiant said:
Danny.Domb said:

Why the hell can other people sell it and when i ask him he forbids all of the sudden ? it's like he doesn't want me to sell or make money.

Nobody ever sold it, except in one specific case where the user bought the licence on the same day he resold it, because he saw that chevereto was not for him, this is the only exception, and it will never happend again because of people like you.

Rodolfo said:
Yeah but you don't transfer the license before the post that states that license transfer is forbidden.
I think that all here we need to know what is a license transfer... Let's do a funny analogy to clarify all the mess.

Let's think in a game (Mass Effect 3 for instance, pretty god game so far..) so if I buy Mass Effect 3, do all the missions I not longer use the game and I can just sell it and someone will get it cheaper but is likely that the second buyer won't have a DLC or things like that or the first owner doesn't use the DLC and the second owner gets the real deal.

But this doesn't fully apply here because you will have access to the last version that you download and you can still "play this game". So... why do you think that I should allow license transfers? Is like two people gets the script, support for the cost of just one license and they keep their forum account

People who sell a whole website also sells the forum user, that is not forbidden. If you want to keep your account and transfer the license to a new user... Sorry, it won't happen. But if you want to sell the whole user it's ok at this time, is practically the same thing but you loose your account. Is not the same as license transfer, you still got your copy but is not different that download a nulled version so it really doesn't matter.

That's what i was trying to tell you, you probably didn't understand me correctly, but that's what i wanted to do in the first place with my account. That's why i was asking permission and you said k, so im allowed to sell everything plus my username on here. right ?

Danny.Domb said:
deFiant said:
Danny.Domb said:

Nobody ever sold it, except in one specific case where the user bought the licence on the same day he resold it, because he saw that chevereto was not for him, this is the only exception, and it will never happend again because of people like you.

lol and it's not only because of me, cause other people where doing it 2, so dont be pointing fingers. hehe

deFiant said:
kyle789 said:

You are ridiculous.

dude stop posting in this thread if you don't know what's going on, so please stop your nonsense, and idk what you said their. lol

It's obvious what is going on... you're being an asshole because you're not allowed to do whatever you want.

The behaviour(and grammar) of a child lol

I will, don't worry. :) but you know why i said all that because you didn't explain or have a thread on here about that, so if what i said offended u my bad, but people would of been in my situation if you didn't explain very well.

deFiant said:
I will, don't worry. :) but you know why i said all that because you didn't explain or have a thread on here about that, so if what i said offended u my bad, but people would of been in my situation if you didn't explain very well.

Nobody, except an angry fat american kid that doesn't get what he want would react like you.

Ok so to clear things up here..

selling only the license it's forbidden but selling the license along with your forum access it's allowed then?

Lautaro said:
Ok so to clear things up here..

selling only the license it's forbidden but selling the license along with your forum access it's allowed then?

That would make sense, but we will need to wait the confirmation of Rodolfo... maybe he was just tired of Defiant...

Btw... déFiant in french means ... challenging... indeed he is a special case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back