• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Installation request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezza

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
When i attempt to submit Installation request i am getting this message:

Your cPanel server (160.153.16.20:2083) is blocking access from Chevereto.com. Make sure that your server is not blocking requests from IP 45.79.154.202. If the problem persist please try alternative installation procedures.

I've contacted godaddy support and they have made sure my server is not blocking the IP.

Hi @Tezza

Regular support hours are Monday-Friday from 12:00 to 18:00 CLST.

Regarding your issue, unfortunately you won't be able to use the remote installer because your server is blocking us.

You can try the web installer or attempt a manual installation procedure. All about installation can be found here: https://chevereto.com/docs/install

Cheers.

P.S. Is 2AM here, we are out of support hours.

Hi Rodolfo,
Thanks for reply.
As i already mentioned i've contacted godaddy, the chevereto IP is not blocked.
I tried the cPanel instructions but when i go to my website i'm not getting instructions to follow, just getting my cPanel login page, will it be any different if i try the web installer?

Edit: Nope. Tried "Install via web installer", same thing, just getting my cPanel login page.

Last edited:
Ok, i cleared cookies and cache from my browser then tried "Install via web installer", i got the CHEVERETO WEB INSTALLER v1.1 page, entered my license, it didn't work, i got this error message:
> Downloading latest Chevereto release from chevereto.com
error ZipArchive class [http://php.net/manual/en/class.ziparchive.php] not found

So i've done the right thing and failed, can someone please sort this out and install it for me?

Edit: I tried the "Manual install", it worked, all good now, typical that the last thing you try works, lol

Last edited:
Problem is that your server misses zip support and regarding the IP block, there's nothing we can do. If they system detects that is because is happening, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back