• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Install Troubles

bradhave

Chevereto Member
Hey there. Just installing the premium version and got this error: nstallation error: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'mordhau.chv_settings' doesn't exist.

new install with version 3.13.0, via CPANEL File Manager and the Auto Installer

I installed the free version fine, then wanted to upgrade. I completely reset my GoDaddy hosting account and no bueno.

Any thoughts?

Gotcha thanks. Any suggestions on a good place to host Chevereto?
To find the perfect host is like find the perfect car. I suggest you to try as many providers you like until you feel good with the quality and services provided. The reason why there's so much variety in hosting providers is because the needs varies a lot, even for folks using the same software.

You probably missed this: https://chevereto.com/hosting

TMDHosting provides you money-back guarantee and servers in different parts of the globe which means that there are more chances to get a faster connection between your computer and your website just because the wire is shorter. Stuff like that makes the difference, but what really matters is the support that you could get and you can tell that only trying.

If you want a better advice, don't stop trying providers long as they offer you money-back.

TMDHosting provides you money-back guarantee and servers in different parts of the globe which means that there are more chances to get a faster connection between your computer and your website just because the wire is shorter.
Using TMDHosting for nearly 1 year. Very happy with its service and support. I would suggest you to give a try and see it yourself.

Back