• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Important]Copyright and site!

9to5

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

I would have a question to rest to the members of the team Chevereto...
Can we delete the copyright of Chevereto or we have to keep him?

And is it possible to detect a site without license?
I found it a who has no license I believe, I would like to have a proof of this...

Thank you,
9to5.

(' Website is : http://devcore.xuca.org/pics/ ')

9to5 said:
Hello,

I would have a question to rest to the members of the team Chevereto...
Can we delete the copyright of Chevereto or we have to keep him?

And is it possible to detect a site without license?
I found it a who has no license I believe, I would like to have a proof of this...

Thank you,
9to5.

(' Website is : http://devcore.xuca.org/pics/ ')

You are allowed to remove the copyright in the footer.

What makes you think they have no licence?

EDIT: They have a forum here http://devcore.xuca.org/ and the IPB copyright link has been removed. Reported to Invision Power :)

kyle789 said:
Well IP will just shut him down.

Unless of course, he's on offshore hosting.
Lol, how are IPB going to shut down him down / hosting / Site?? They don't have that much power, all they can do is to TRY To figure out who has it, but they won't because they have too many users running nulled scripts +++.. Well, you could report this site for me if you think they can shut him down that easy:

Pshomebeta.net

Their using a nulled version, aswell copyright removed.

+ That chevereto sites seems to have the bought version, so he can remove it, but not on the demo version/free. OR Nulled ones.

When i see that hes having a nulled version of IP Board.. I may think he has a nulled version of Chevereto too.

Altso i noticed hes main site is: http://www.xuca-heberg.com/ <--- Selling hosting accounts lol

Yes, I can know when a Chevereto install is nulled and FYI ipb can shutdown sites for using nulled copies, is called software piracy.

Btw, I can also shutdown sites for distributing piracy, using nulled versions, etc. I have taken down more than 500 piracy links and like 10 nulled websites.

I don't takedown nulled websites so often but I have a long list with the sites that I have spotted. In some point I will make a bot to spot and takedown this sites... In the meanwhile I'm populating the list.

I contacted the hosting that has ''Pshomebeta.net'. He didn't care about the nulled script being hosted, with domain registrerant wrong name/false adresses...

Where can i report IPB Nulled scripts ??? I'd love to do it lol.

They won't care because you are not the copyright holder and you can't act on behalf of the copyright holder because you don't have that permission... Simple as that.

I recently shutdown chevereto(dot)pl for copyright violation and I have also take down chevereto(dot)ch for the same reason. So yes... you can takedown websites for using nulled copies but it must be takedown by the copyright holder.

Mcmar said:
I contacted the hosting that has ''Pshomebeta.net'. He didn't care about the nulled script being hosted, with domain registrerant wrong name/false adresses...

Where can i report IPB Nulled scripts ??? I'd love to do it lol.

I've already reported them to Invision Power.

Rodolfo said:
They won't care because you are not the copyright holder and you can't act on behalf of the copyright holder because you don't have that permission... Simple as that.

I recently shutdown chevereto(dot)pl for copyright violation and I have also take down chevereto(dot)ch for the same reason. So yes... you can takedown websites for using nulled copies but it must be takedown by the copyright holder.

And you got the domains?

kyle789 said:
And you got the domains?

Nope, but in this case I takedown the domains not the hosting. Takedown doesn't mean that the thing is mine now, it means that they deny the service to them. Is not like when the FBI comes and shutdown the site and they confiscate the whole thing.

Rodolfo said:
kyle789 said:
And you got the domains?

Nope, but in this case I takedown the domains not the hosting. Takedown doesn't mean that the thing is mine now, it means that they deny the service to them. Is not like when the FBI comes and shutdown the site and they confiscate the whole thing.

Oh I see! Must be a right pain in the ass to deal with :)

kyle789 said:
Rodolfo said:
kyle789 said:
And you got the domains?

Oh I see! Must be a right pain in the ass to deal with :)

lol - just noticed your avatar

Rodolfo said:
What was the topic anyway?

A non-client user wanted to know if their is a way to detect chevereto website that remove the copyright... I probably think he use a nulled version and want to know if he will get caught ...

Right. Well, things can get pretty messy if I get angry. If you read this: http://chevereto.com/license and you don't understand it can be translated to: "Mr. R. Berrios (me) has all the rights to allow and deny any Chevereto installation and you by using Chevereto are ok to be bounded to this agreement".

This means that in any country where Software copyrights are protected by the law I can do that. Meaning that I can simply send an email and shutdown all those sites while they use decent hosting companies and they don't set up a server near a goat in some small country.

Of course I will do it will as I state before I will do it once 2.1 and the new forum cms is ready. If this where my priority you shouldn't bought my software. This is the same with the piracy links (but those are monitored all the time).

I have takedown more than 40 sites using nulled versions of Chevereto and just now I have sent more than 60 new complaints.

Problem?

Back