• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Image too big

evanclivejones

Chevereto Member
Hi,

When trying to upload images which are more than 2mb, I'm getting the message - File too big.

I've increased the limit in php ini.

Max uploads are set to 128 mb in the Cheverto dashboard, so I'm not sure why this problem is occuring.

• File uploads:Enabled
  • Max. upload file size:128 MB
  • Max. post size:128 MB
  • Max. execution time:30 seconds
  • Memory limit:192 MB
Any help will be most appreciated.

Thanks

Clive

you have to increase size limit in admin panel as well. since you got a setting there set as 2MB change it to limit as your php.ini is, then it should work fine,

Keep in mind that Chevereto-Free is provided "as-is". Don't use this forum to request support for that product (FAQ).

Moved to server stuff.

You got 2 of the 3 places addressed that control file upload size. You also need to change the max file upload size in your server config as well.

I have this issue as well, using Chevereto-Free in a docker container. I do not see anywhere in the "Admin panel" to set size limits. Also, where is "server config"? Thanks!

I have this issue as well, using Chevereto-Free in a docker container. I do not see anywhere in the "Admin panel" to set size limits. Also, where is "server config"? Thanks!

Sorry to answer my own question, but this may help future users: the setting is stored in the database table. There appears to be no user interface for the settings. Get the size related settings with: select setting_name, setting_value from chv_settings where setting_name LIKE "%size%";

Thank you. I did not notice the tiny down-arrow in the Dashboard,that opens a menu of various tabs.

Sorry to answer my own question, but this may help future users: the setting is stored in the database table. There appears to be no user interface for the settings. Get the size related settings with: select setting_name, setting_value from chv_settings where setting_name LIKE "%size%";
How do you did it?? where is it chv_settings?
thanks in advance

Back