• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image Replacement / Version Control

tr0y

Chevereto Member
I am wondering if there is a way in the OOTB version to replace in uploaded image ? Is there in type of version control for images ? TY in advance

Hi @tr0y

There's no such feature at this time.

Can you share with us in which context your need this feature?

The use case is that a user adds a binary / image to the application, the the direct link is used to serve an image to multiple web end points ( 200 +) . They would like to update the binary / image within the application and all downstream end points update on next page load.
They would also like to have a history of what changes have occurred and then have the ability to rollback, should they not like the new change.

If that is not clear, I can add more.

Thanks for the input.

I feel you, I think that it is an absolute valid use case. I will move this to RFC.

Back