• Welcome to the Chevereto User Community!

    Here, users from all over the world come together to learn, share, and collaborate on everything related to Chevereto. It's a place to exchange ideas, ask questions, and help improve the software.

    Please keep in mind:

    • This community is user-driven. Always be polite and respectful to others.
    • Support development by purchasing a Chevereto license, which also gives you priority support.
    • Go further by joining the Community Subscription for even faster response times and to help sustain this space

I was not able to install

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpupload

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version
3.9.5

Description of the issue
I was not able to install chevereto, And i was not able to request installation, there was showing error.

Please install script on my cpanel
 
This:

upload_2017-7-3_0-5-9.png

Means that your server is blocking Chevereto.com to access your cPanel API. Unfortunately in those cases the remote installer won't work.

For reference, here is the installation documentation: https://chevereto.com/docs/install

Since you provided cPanel access, I was able to detect that not even web installer will work for you because you don't have Zipclass in that server. This means that one-click update won't be available for you either.

I will manually install it, but please aware that your hosting isn't the best for Chevereto (or any modern script).

Cheers,
Rodolfo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevereto Cloud

Back
Top