• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

I want to disable CDN services but not working to save

zaby

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

Hallo Team,

I would like to give up the CDN services, I use the CDN services from KeyCDN provider, everything worked fine before, but now from few time have some problems if use the image to eBay. And for this reasons I want to disable the CDN and to come back to default settings for my website, and to not appear any more on my weblink cdn.mywebsite.com and I want to come back to use the default weblink mywebsite.com without CDN on link. If remove the CDN from my weblink the image work fine on eBay, can be use any problems.
Now I want to disable the CDN from "External services" but I want to "Save changes" the page only refresh and not saved any changes, the CDN services appear again as Enabled.

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. [Example: Go to Dashboard > Settings > External services > CDN
  2. CDN > Disabled
  3. Save changes
😢Unexpected result

The page only refreshing and nothing happening!

📃Error log message

Not have any error message or any other message, only refresh the page after use the button to "Save changes"

Check if your web browser is blocking your request. As the dashboard post admin related stuff, it could be that some browser extension or a server module is blocking that request.

You can check if the request is being blocked by:
- Opening the web browser inspector
- Go to the network tab, enable preserve log
- Click "Save" on your dashboard
- The console will show you the request status

You could also enter directly to the database and toggle that setting.

chv_settings.cdn (set it to 0)

Hallo Rodolfo,

Thank you for your quickly response. I have opened the browser inspector and to and to "Network" tab after click the "Save changes" the status is 200 that look good, but nothing happening, the CDN remain "Enabled", and I use the option to "Disable", but after try to "Save" come back Enable for CDN.
I have try to use difference browser with Firefox, Chrome and IE to win 10 but not work with any browser.

2019-10-10_15-39-02.jpg

You analyzed the network request for an image. You need to analyze the request to the actual document (form).

1570717882107.png

In any case, the reported functionality is working without issues at my end. That's why I told you to edit directly in the DB because to discover why your panel is not saving will take you some time and patience.

Hallo Rodolfo,

Thank you for your response. Now I see to "External services" the web inspector give me the Status Code: 403 for this page.

2019-10-10_17-48-53.jpg

What can i do to fix this problem?

Thank you!

You confirmed that your server is blocking the request. Chances are that mod_security ("security") is causing this.

Chevereto doesn't provision your server, you have to refer this issue to your webserver administrator.

Ok, thank you for your help.
Other posibility don't exist to can change my picture link as default. Like mywebiste.com and to not add on my link dns.mywebsite.com
Only from Dashboard I can make this change to not generate my wesite link with "cdn"?

Thank you!

You can tweak the value directly in the database.

And where I can found that? On my host to phpMyAdmin? Please you can help me, maybe I can stop to generate my website cdn on link. Because if use without "CDN" on link the picture can be displayed, but if use the original link with cdn. on link can displayed the picture.
Please you can tell me where I can found this chv_settings.cdn

chv_settings.cdn (set it to 0)

Thank you!

Back