• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I want buy this awesome script but im worried

Bazim

Chevereto Member
I want buy this awesome script but im worried, but im worried about future with this. What if developer someday kill this project and i not anymore can using this script what i buyed for $60.

Sorry for my english.

We have been in business (commercial script) since 2011 and you are right in your concern because some developers do that so I will try to explain it very clearly.

In my case, any released code is under the "lifetime" term which means that long as you follow the TOS you won't have issues and the license agreement doesn't grant me the right to cancel licenses if the project gets shutdown. This means that if the project dies for any reason, you can keep using the system.

The project is online since 2007 and this year we will reach or 9th birthday so rest assured, I won't kill this.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Oh i see thats good to hear because i really wanna buy your script because its so awesome! You must be a very know PHP/etc.. things. Its look so nice and what i can see its so powerfull. Thank you for your information.

And i wanna ask for some question. If i buy that license with that hosting for $48 can i dont using that buyed hosting and just use that license for my hosting and my domain?

And i wanna ask for some question. If i buy that license with that hosting for $48 can i dont using that buyed hosting and just use that license for my hosting and my domain?
You can do anything you want long as you follow the offer terms described here: https://chevereto.com/hosting

Can I host other websites?
Yes. With the bundled hosting account you can host more websites and if you upgrade the hosting plan you can host even more. Since the license bundled is Chevereto Network license you can even host multiple image hosting websites. You can also host anything else like a blog or an ecommerce website.

Can I use another hosting/server in addition to the bundled hosting?
Yes. By default you will get a full working Chevereto website at Arvixe and if you want to host more Chevereto based websites you can do it either in Arvixe or in any other hosting company. Note: Is required to have at least one Chevereto installation in the bundled hosting for at least one year.

Do I have to mandatory renew the hosting plan?

No. If you are satisfied with the service and support provided by Arvixe you should renew the hosting plan. However, you are not forced to renew the hosting plan unless you want to continue to host your website with Arvixe. You are allowed to cancel the subscription after one year and your license will remain active long as you follow our license agreement.

So i dont get it. Core license = $68 and hosting bundle = $48 for the same.. So for who is core license? I can just buy hosting bundle for $48 i get a license for Chevreto so i can ignore that Chevreto on arvixe hosting and i can just focus on Chevreto on my own hosting. No?

$48 is because is sponsored by Arvixe, that's why is cheaper.

So i dont get it. Core license = $68 and hosting bundle = $48 for the same.. So for who is core license? I can just buy hosting bundle for $48 i get a license for Chevreto so i can ignore that Chevreto on arvixe hosting and i can just focus on Chevreto on my own hosting. No?

Yes you can do that.

In addition to that... you also get a domain (as long you keep your Arvixe hosting) for free.

So last question what I don't understand what it mean is in pricing tab I see in $68 version it says.Unencrypted source but in $48 version isn't that typed stores for Ms English

So when i buy hosting budndle i got a unencrypted source too? Or in hosting bundle is encrypted Chevereto?

Nice so last question where i can find TOS for that bundle? I cant find it. I really wanna know what i can do for nongetting banned licencse because i want using that on my hosting but i keep my Chevereto on your sponsored hosting for atleast one year for $48

Right at the bottom here: https://chevereto.com/hosting

Terms and conditions
One year of hosting at Arvixe with Chevereto running (included in the bundle) is required and any cancellation within this time period will cancel the Chevereto license so keep it up for one year if you don't want to lose your license. The free Chevereto Network license will be all yours since the moment we send you the access and you can keep using the software at your will long as you follow our license agreement. Hosting service is tied to the Arvixe terms of service.

Offer applies for new hosting accounts at Arvixe using our checkout link.

So just i need to wait for my license? I send a verification email about buying bundle.

I'm aware that those taxes depends on the country of your residence. In short, all Europe adds a vat to hosting companies.

So just i need to wait for my license? I send a verification email about buying bundle.
Yeah I have just confirmed the license and installed the software for you. In office hours this gets done very quickly (12:22 local time here).

I start using your script and i need to say. Good job man! Please keep your good job! Its beautifull! Funcstions, design, settings, admin panel .. just beautifull! I hope so much you dont let this die and keep working on it because it can be better and better with your knowledge and passion.

Back