• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

How to insert Footer just for one page (Home page)?

ersergei1

Chevereto Member
Hi,
I'd like to insert Footer for only one page. It will be Home page. Other pages must be empty, withot Footer. Is it possible to do?

@Rodolfo, I tried to override footer.php but why nothing happened?

And I just realised that this also not shown:
Code:
<div id="powered-by" class="footer">Powered by <a href="http://chevereto.com">Chevereto image hosting script</a></div>

Either you are doing it wrong or your server has a PHP cache.

Don't worry about the not displayed line.

I still unable to get that 'Powered by Chevereto image hosting script' footer shown.

The code on footer.php is like this:
Code:
<?php if(!defined('access') or !access) die('This file cannot be directly accessed.'); ?>
<div id="powered-by" class="footer">Powered by <a href="http://chevereto.com">Chevereto image hosting script</a></div>
<?php G\Render\include_theme_file('snippets/embed_tpl'); ?>
<?php
if(is_upload_allowed()) {
        G\Render\include_theme_file('snippets/anywhere_upload');
}
?>
<?php
if(!CHV\Login::isLoggedUser()) {
        G\Render\include_theme_file('snippets/modal_login');
}
?>
<?php G\Render\include_theme_file('custom_hooks/footer'); ?>
<?php CHV\Render\include_peafowl_foot(); ?>
<?php CHV\Render\show_theme_inline_code('snippets/footer.js'); ?>
<?php CHV\Render\show_queue_img(); ?>
<?php echo CHV\getSetting('analytics_code'); ?>
</body>
</html>

It should already shown but it's not showing :(

@Rodolfo, I copied app/themes/Peafowl/footer.php to app/themes/Peafowl/overrides/footer.php but my chevereto went hang (like looping), even with original file copied. Could you check on your side?

Overrides prior to v3.7.0 have limited functionality. I will check that loop later on.

Back