• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Big Chevereto Hosting for RPers at NickPic.Host

So. We broke 1 million active files. \o/

The counter on the main page says ONE MILLION! We had 130,935 more images that got deleted for spam, violations, or user choice as well.

I also have over 3,000 feature requests from my users now :( Nearly all of them are for the same thing at least! So I'm hiring a developer to make stuff if any of you lurk!

Hello

That is very nice.But i not understand something. If you can apply for adsense why you not put it. You can have minimum 100$ daily from adsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you said that? Because of pure content,like title and description is not good for that kind of sites?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lower than what you’d all expect. I get a small amount. Not enough to cover costs. But the donations nearly cover all all.

You only get paid when ads are clicked. Very rare when an ad will appeal to a gamer on an image host. Google keeps serving us crappy ads. I also had to block some insensitive categories because.

Why you said that? Because of pure content,like title and description is not good for that kind of sites?

Adsense is primarily contextual advertising. The clue is in the word contextual.

These days that's not entirely true as they also employ other options like placement targeting, but contextual advertising still remains the backbone of the Adsense platform.

AdSense requires substantial original textual content to work properly, if you apply for a new Adsense account then you could easy be refused if your site is just an image based site. Remember as well that every image uploaded must abide by the AdSense content policies. That could be hard to enforce on some photo sites.

Where it is used you'll probably find that CPC is relatively low in comparison to sites that have text based content. Yes you can earn some money, but big bucks is pretty impossible.

Adsense is primarily contextual advertising. The clue is in the word contextual.

These days that's not entirely true as they also employ other options like placement targeting, but contextual advertising still remains the backbone of the Adsense platform.

AdSense requires substantial original textual content to work properly, if you apply for a new Adsense account then you could easy be refused if your site is just an image based site. Remember as well that every image uploaded must abide by the AdSense content policies. That could be hard to enforce on some photo sites.

Where it is used you'll probably find that CPC is relatively low in comparison to sites that have text-based content. Yes you can earn some money, but big bucks is pretty impossible.

To add to this, it also depends on the country of your traffic. US gets the highest earnings followed by Europe, Canada. Asian countries get the lowest. I have 50% traffic from India and just below 20% from US. However, 80% of my earnings is from US.

Eg: If I get 1000 views from India I get around 0.01$ - 0.1$ while the same from US is worth around $2-$5.

Where it is used you'll probably find that CPC is relatively low in comparison to sites that have text based content. Yes you can earn some money, but big bucks is pretty impossible.
Agreed. Text is huge. People don't add long descriptions to describe their images. There's also no true incentive yet. If Chevereto had a tagging system, it would be a whole new ballgame! We could make it meta descriptions etc, and AdSense could target the ad. This would be huge for income.

Most image hosts resort to adult ads & popups to stay afloat. You'd notice most delete content a lot.
To add to this, it also depends on the country of your traffic. US gets the highest earnings followed by Europe, Canada. Asian countries get the lowest. I have 50% traffic from India and just below 20% from US. However, 80% of my earnings is from US.

Eg: If I get 1000 views from India I get around 0.01$ - 0.1$ while the same from US is worth around $2-$5.
50% of my traffic is US/Canada. About 40% is Western Europe. 5% Singapore (for some reason... not sure why) and Australia. The last 5% is the rest of the world. Latin America is rising quickly.

Agreed. Text is huge. People don't add long descriptions to describe their images. There's also no true incentive yet. If Chevereto had a tagging system, it would be a whole new ballgame! We could make it meta descriptions etc, and AdSense could target the ad. This would be huge for income.

Ashkir thanks for this.Tag system will be good if Rodolfo can implement

Last edited:
1,135,000 images. I can't believe I'm in the millions.
That is great news. Now because you always inform us about how many images you have ,which is very good and we like to hear that,how many visitors you have daily?
I just want to know did i can continue this business with image hosting site or not.I mean if you have lot of visitors daily,then,for example you revenue from adsense can be so good. Can you tell us if is not a secret how many visitors you have daily,and what revenue you have for one month. Thanks

I will not share my Adsense revenue or donation revenue. Sorry. In the last 30 days I have had a total of 15,452,978 visitors. North America making up 60%, Europe 20%.

I will not share my Adsense revenue or donation revenue. Sorry. In the last 30 days I have had a total of 15,452,978 visitors. North America making up 60%, Europe 20%.
Sorry 15,452,978 visitors at Alexa rank 668,000 ? Is this joke or ?

Sorry 15,452,978 visitors at Alexa rank 668,000 ? Is this joke or ?
Something doesn't make sense. Chevereto.com doesn't have that number of visitors and the Alexa is 173k.

Alexa ranking is based on a sample of data they collect from users using their products. Back in the days they were only relaying on users of Alexa toolbar itself. So sites with more users having Alexa toolbar gets ranked best. Especially web masters use Alexa toolbar and webmaster support forum like digitalpoint had rank <200 back then.

However, they seems to have changed the method and said to be using "data scientists" to calculate accurate analytics.

https://blog.alexa.com/improving-your-alexa-rank/

Something doesn't make sense. Chevereto.com doesn't have that number of visitors and the Alexa is 173k.
Yes Rodolfo that is true. With his 15 mil visitors monthly then he have usually rough 500,000 visitors daily,lol. And that mean that his Alexa must be with my opinion under 500. I think this guy is joking us whole time. I mean he maybe have 1 milion images but 15 mil visitors monthly with that Alexa, is non sense.

Back