Big Chevereto Hosting for RPers at NickPic.Host

ashkir

Core license
License owner
I never said unique visitors guys. I count visitors as total views of the pages, which is 15 million. If I meant unique I would've said unique :). I have ~50,000 unique visitors each month. 15 million total visits to the server/website. The average person views 375. But, I cannot go much further into detail without violating my own privacy policy. I take that pretty seriously.

In addition, Alexa ranks mean shit to modern SEO practices and website health. They don't accurately track websites and depend upon a very small group's viewing habits. While they state they use data scientists, they do indeed pay people to track their viewing happens a la Nielsen ratings. Alexa for ranking is just for ego and nothing but ego. I can explode my rank by manipulating Alexa. But, what's the point if it benefits be none? Alexa claims there are millions of people who use the toolbar. I have met thousands of internet users and never met one that still uses it.

Last edited:

ashkir

Core license
License owner
1.57 million active images. 1.81 million total lifetime (we purged around 300k due to rule violations, spam, and user self deletions).

Reactions: twm

friv

Core license
License owner
1.57 million active images. 1.81 million total lifetime (we purged around 300k due to rule violations, spam, and user self deletions).

Hello

Can you tell us how much traffic you have from organic search daily?