• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Homepage Content + Signup/Signin Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

akchev

Chevereto Member
Hi @Rodolfo ,

For some reason the content on my homepage is not showing on my mobile phone. Is there an easy way to make it appear without losing the customization with future updates?

Also, for some reason the Sign-in modal shows about 80% while the rest is not visible (using a laptop); it works but only a portion of it is showing. This is also occuring for the signup modal when user registration is enabled.

Hi, it seems that the functionality changes when Google ReCaptcha is enabled; it leads to the sign-in page rather than toggling the log-in module so I can not provide a screenshot. However, i noticed something new...

For non desktop/laptop devices (E.g, phones, phablets ,tablets...) the log-in module does not show (because it loads the login page rather than popping the login module up...) and the Google ReCaptcha, it only asks for user / pass --- when you enter your credentials; it leads to the Sign-in page and states "Google ReCaptcha was invalid" ...

Attachments

• login-modal.jpg
    login-modal.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 2ndstep.jpg
    2ndstep.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi, it seems that the functionality changes when Google ReCaptcha is enabled; it leads to the sign-in page rather than toggling the log-in module so I can not provide a screenshot. However, i noticed something new...

For non desktop/laptop devices (E.g, phones, phablets ,tablets...) the log-in module does not show (because it loads the login page rather than popping the login module up...) and the Google ReCaptcha, it only asks for user / pass --- when you enter your credentials; it leads to the Sign-in page and states "Google ReCaptcha was invalid" ...

That will get fixed in 3.7.0

How do I make my Homepage content show? Only the Title shows.

E.g., Dashboard >> Homepage >> Title / Content

Only the H1 shows but not the p (for mobile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back