• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Exploring options

eric8bits

Working on a new project based on Chevereto V4!
First of all: Hello!

I managed to register a nice and short domain and am thinking about starting an image hosting service and community.

Couple of questions.
  • Version 4 is production ready?
  • I like the configuration mentioned here. Is this still a good solution for version 4?
I think there is a lot of good advice already available on this board. This post for example. He really inspires me.

Version 4 is production ready?
Production release 4.0.0 has been already announced. It will be available on 2022-09-30.

I like the configuration mentioned here. Is this still a good solution for version 4?
It should be enough, V4 doesn't have any fancy system requirement.

He really inspires me.
👍 Nick @ashkir has been using Chevereto for a while. He is kind enough to share insights about his website so if you are new he is a good reference.

Production release 4.0.0 has been already announced. It will be available on 2022-09-30.

It should be enough, V4 doesn't have any fancy system requirement.

👍 Nick @ashkir has been using Chevereto for a while. He is kind enough to share insights about his website so if you are new he is a good reference.

Superb! Will the price of V4 change on September 30?

At September 30 the price will remain as-is.

During all this year of beta development Chevereto V4 has been on promotional pricing for new licensing and upgrades. This promotional pricing will end soon as licensing value will increase again later this year.

At September 30 the price will remain as-is.

During all this year of beta development Chevereto V4 has been on promotional pricing for new licensing and upgrades. This promotional pricing will end soon as licensing value will increase again later this year.

Check, thank you. Keep up the great work! I will continue my preparations.

Back