• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Existing Arvixe customer

Sid

Chevereto Member
As an existing Arvixe customer I'm wondering if I can buy the $48 package and if it has any implication on my Arvixe agreement?

As an existing Arvixe customer I'm wondering if I can buy the $48 package and if it has any implication on my Arvixe agreement?

https://chevereto.com/hosting
Terms and conditions
Offer applies only for new hosting accounts at Arvixe using our checkout link. All purchases are bound to the Chevereto EULA, Chevereto Policies and to the Arvixe terms of service. One year of Arvixe hosting (included in the bundle) is mandatory and any cancellation or refund within this time period will cancel the Chevereto license. When the bundled one year hosting expires you can renew it for just $48 with Arvixe and if you don't renew it you will still get lifetime access to your Chevereto license.

So if you are already a client you need to get a new account.

Thanks for your reply. So, I would have two separate accounts with Arvixe then? If so, can I use the image sharing on my original account with them?

Help! How do I pass this question to greggarvixe? It looks as though I need a licence first to do it? Are you able to forward the message to him on my behalf?

Help! How do I pass this question to greggarvixe? It looks as though I need a licence first to do it? Are you able to forward the message to him on my behalf?

It has been already forwarded to him. When I mentioned his username the forum sends an email to him.

@Sid Can you provide me with your Arvixe username so that I may take a look at your account?

As Rodolfo stated, the deal is for new hosting accounts so you would need to have a separate one. However, if you're looking use Chevereto on your existing domain hosted with us I may be able to make an exception.

Let me take a look at your account first and I can reach out to you directly via email to discuss things further.

Thanks Rodolfo.
Hello Gregg, my user name on arvixe is sidpixel and my website is i2eye.photography

@Sid I tried emailing you with the email you have on file with Arvixe but wasn't able to get it to go through to you.

Apologies for the delay reaching back out and responding. I got caught up with a few things earlier.

I'll go ahead and make the exception for you and have Chevereto installed on your domain i2eye.photography since you've just recently signed up for a 2 year plan. Please confirm to this thread that is what you want and I'll have our guys take care of it for you.

Let me know if it should be installed on your account for one of the other domains rather than i2eye.photography

Hello Gregg, I'm sorry you've had problems with the email on file I'll have to check it out.

Thank you for making this concession, I do appreciate it. To be honest with you, I hadn't even heard of Chevereto this morning and I intended to evaluate it against other possible options. Events have moved much more rapidly than I expected! My brief look using the demo website has confirmed that I could use it through my website, though it doesn't have all the features I would like I think it will suffice for a part of the website.

Ok, lets go ahead please. I will need it on my i2eye.photography website, what about subdomains? I have a subdomain lrps.i2eye.photography where I may have a need for it if I don't find a better alternative, will it need to reinstalled on that subdomain and if so, is that something I, as a complete novice, would be able to do?

I think I can see what the email problem may have been, if you used sid@i2eyephotography.co.uk, I have not set it up as this domain was bought under a misunderstanding of mine and will probably not be renewed. All other email addresses have been successfully used by Arvixe many times before.

No worries! It looks like you've installed Joomla on i2eye.photography. Were you planning on keeping Joomla on the root domain or Chevereto will be replacing Joomla?

Please email me directly I have a few other questions/information I need from you such as your cPanel password to move forward with the installation.

Last edited:
Back