• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Error 500 after install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I can't access to the path where the system files are installed so I can't check what could be wrong. The issue is related to permissions on the script files (.htacces, index.php, etc.).

There are multiple errors like this one:
Code:
[Wed Oct 11 20:45:13 2017] [error] [client <Server IP>] File does not exist: /var/www/<name>/data/www/<domain>/www,

So something odd is going on in your server settings. I'm not familiar with the control panel you use, but I wasn't able to find where to tweak anything. Also, no SSH access.

Please note that this is a server issue so the help that you can get here is about detecting the problem or giving you hints to help you in that process. In any case, please contact your server administrator.

Hello,
on that server i have Several sites running. one of them is Wordpress and some selfmade, also on same site was working till today Akipa Photo hosting script for last 2 years, so pelase tell me where is problem with your script and what exactly should i look, i have sent you SSH access to

I won't dig in your server because your server is just a computer where you run the software. I provide software support, not server support.

Having said that, refer to your web server error logs, check permissions on the group wheel and check that you don't have anything messing with permissions. When the script does the one-click update, is PHP which downloads and extracts the release, maybe PHP is in another group and the permissions just got messed.

In any case, this is not a bug or something like that. Is just a faulty server setup that you must fix or plain and simple don't use the one-click update and do it in the old way.

As i have deleted ur .htaccess file it begin at least to work:

System error
The system has encountered errors that must be fixed to allow proper Chevereto functionality. Chevereto won't work until the following issues are solved:

• Can't find root .htaccess file. Re-upload this file and take note that in some computers this file could be hidden in your local folder.
Need help or questions about this? Go to Chevereto support.

so problem is in ur htaccess parametrs

Redirects are on your own, I don't know how you are implementing those but this link works perfectly: http://imghost.in/explore/recent

That means that your redirector is wrong and I can't help you any further with that thing.

press on any link on site or any image in gallery and u'll see what about i'm talking

for each link script is adding /imghost/ - how to fix this

Check the internal functions that determine the script path. Those are at lib/G/G.php

upload_2017-10-11_18-5-43.png

Most likely your internal setup is conflicting with these setting. That stuff auto-determines the script path, it works in 99.99% of the servers out there and if you have issues is because your paths are not properly mapped in your web server.

Again, these are just server issues and you will have to dig and fix it on your own.

You shouldn't edit the file, I pointed that so you can debug and see what your server throws and how it mess with that function.

Awesome. I'm glad you figure it out and to be honest, I never imagined that it was related to wildcard subdomains.

It seems that every single day you learn something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back