• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Easiest way to move from Flickr to Chevereto

ghulst

Chevereto Member
Hi all,

I have been a Flickr pro member for many years and I have decided it is time to move on. Long story short, I have installed Chevereto, as I think it does what I want it to do. However, I would also like to switch my photostream of almost 4500 photos over from Flickr to my self-hosted Chevereto site. I have not been able to find anything that just does the migration for you, like the plugin for Piwigo. However, there must be tips and tricks in this group, right? I cannot imagine I would be the first one to want to do this. However, I don't see much when I search the forums. Who can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Thanks! I have looked into that, but I end up with a question.

So, I have a folder that contains 13 images. I have uploaded that folder with the images to /importing/parse-albums

So, it now looks like:

importing
domain/importing/parse-albums
└── Alfa <- album name
├── image-1.jpg
├── image-2.jpg
└── image-3.png

But when I go to dashboard/bulk the folder and images do not show up at parse-albums
Where do I go wrong?

The cron job is also running, but it does not show when I choose reset on the dashboard/bulk option either.

Back