• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Custom config: Images on subdomain

chv_storages store the value, the sum you get it on chv_images
can you make the sum fix in the upcoming versions? like adding a maintenance feature to recalculate the storages. idk how my chevereto storage sum become messy like this though..

@Rodolfo, I just used:
Code:
SELECT SUM(image_size) FROM chv_images;
After I got the number, I put in chv_storages -> storage_space_used but still not syncronized.
The numbers are all wrong, could you please check my Chevereto?
You can temporarily disable the uploads if you want to update the numbers.

@Rodolfo, I just used:
Code:
SELECT SUM(image_size) FROM chv_images;
After I got the number, I put in chv_storages -> storage_space_used but still not syncronized.
The numbers are all wrong, could you please check my Chevereto?
You can temporarily disable the uploads if you want to update the numbers.
Your website won't be any better for having those numbers fixed. Like I said, wait until I release some maintenance tools.

By the way, it doesn't match because Chevereto keeps a record of the main image size only and the storage keeps a record of main image + medium + thumb.

By the way, it doesn't match because Chevereto keeps a record of the main image size only and the storage keeps a record of main image + medium + thumb.
Make sense, could you please add this fix as well in the future?

It's kinda annoying in the look, not syncronized at all.

I've already mentioned that I will add it, don't worry. Actually this is the third time in this topic where I mention that I will add that functionality.

Back