• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Comments

Beside Video support one of the most recommended features so far, at least in my opinion, and the best part of it is gonna be that we dont have to use third-party softwares like Disqus, keep it up, i def vote for yes!

comment with some of these options

1) notifications to users about the comment
2) able to tag other user profiles using @
3) upvote and downvote
4) reply to an existing comment
5) lock comment options on the user profile and so user can decide
6) lock comment after watching the comment for a while if it get out of hand

I am trying to implement a comment system and it is not easy. I don't want my users to connect to the comment system, but to use chevereto credential. You have systems like disqus or Hyvor Talk and you will have to pay for it to use SSO. I'm not going to pay 10€ a month for a site that is not generating any revenue. My site is just for a community to share photos. After you have a bunch of solution on GitHub. But if you are not in the IT world, it is not easy to install. So i would prefer definitively to have an embedded comment system in chevereto than loosing my time trying to implement a third party one.

Back