• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cloudflare Turnstile as a captcha

armory

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your Feature request

Google recaptcha has no privacy (Cloudflare said)

hcaptcha is more privacy but more annoying, often need to solve boring problems, at least for me.

A month ago, Cloudflare announced Turnstile, a new captcha that most of the time no interaction required or problem to solved, and more privacy.

I get a good experience on my device and like it very much, so I hope to bring this to Chevereto.

👏Where did you saw this?

Announcing Turnstile, a user-friendly, privacy-preserving alternative to CAPTCHA

Docs

Demo1 / Demo2 on Github

🔥Interest outside our community

We are faster than others, and who doesn't like a better experience?

Hcaptcha has been already accepted for 4.0, is just that we are in bug killing spree. Based on current progress, hcaptcha could be added soon as 4.0.3.

😉 Once we get hcaptcha we could then get this one.

Very interesting...
I voted for it in any case because I am also a CF customer (even if only for free^^).

Google is all well and good, but many people don't accept Google because it has received too many negative headlines in the media regarding data protection.

+1 this, and based on my testing with WordPress & custom PHP websites, Turnstile can use as little as 15KB bandwidth compared to reCAPTCHA's 600-700KB in the same client environment, and without privacy issues caused by the use of Google cookies.

1668946426097.png

hcaptcha has now been added in 4.0.4, but not the turnstile... Too bad
...But at least something.

Back