• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chose image, field still blank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnkarby

Chevereto Member
So , for my friend this is working, but not for me. If it doesn't work for me then maybe it won't work for someone else. So basically I try to upload a picture for a test, I choose it and then the field is still blank it does not show any directory.

Also, this is a new error. When I use FireFox to upload my picture it says "Error Uploading". Idk why, this script is so glitchy.

Please look:

Imgpine.com

Please upload pictures and tell me what happen. I've used webhosting so I can't access PHP.ini not VPS

I reinstalled the whole Chevereto, I had to edit the config.php to get my images because of the directory of the images appear wrong. I still cannot upload any pictures, please try yourself to upload pictures my website url is http://imgpine.com

carnkarby said:
Chevereto doesn't use "loader.php". Now, I have noticed that you have uploaded an almost new installation, I need that you enable the error_reporting in the config file.

Before analyzing any prior error/cause/solution please turn the $config['error_reporting'] = true; on the configuration file. This will cause that both PHP and JS show the errors of the process.
http://chevereto.com/docs#!runtime-errors

carnkarby said:
Okay, I have done that already I enabled error_reporting. Nobody can upload pictures to the site still.

Ok, here is your error:
Warning: fopen(D:/Hosting/8646652/html/images/temp_T9ItXx0zWceRM2uovdOQL68iakG4KlgsBHyf7ZnjUEhPF3JpVA1qmNrDbS5wC) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\Hosting\8646652\html\includes\classes\class.upload.php on line 225

Warning: curl_setopt(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in D:\Hosting\8646652\html\includes\classes\class.upload.php on line 226

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\Hosting\8646652\html\includes\classes\class.upload.php on line 228

Warning: getimagesize(D:/Hosting/8646652/html/images/temp_T9ItXx0zWceRM2uovdOQL68iakG4KlgsBHyf7ZnjUEhPF3JpVA1qmNrDbS5wC) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Hosting\8646652\html\includes\classes\class.upload.php on line 497

Warning: unlink(D:/Hosting/8646652/html/images/temp_T9ItXx0zWceRM2uovdOQL68iakG4KlgsBHyf7ZnjUEhPF3JpVA1qmNrDbS5wC) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in D:\Hosting\8646652\html\includes\classes\class.upload.php on line 175
{"error":"true","errorMsg":"Imagen inv\u00e1lida"}

Mosty a poor server configuration.

PS: Error reporting is for test not for fix the dam thing ¬¬

Okay, the only error I have is:

CGAws.png

carnkarby said:
No I use GoDaddy and I use FileZilla to upload my files.

my only guess is that file_uploads is not enabled.

i dont think that testing tool checks this.

you need to contact godaddy and ask them

inept said:
carnkarby said:
No I use GoDaddy and I use FileZilla to upload my files.

my only guess is that file_uploads is not enabled.

i dont think that testing tool checks this.

you need to contact godaddy and ask them

So you think they can allow me to upload files? What is file_uploads?

carnkarby said:
So you think they can allow me to upload files? What is file_uploads?

file_uploads is a PHP setting.
if its off then the script will be unable to upload images to the server.

just ask godaddy if "file_uploads" is enabled in PHP.

I fixed it! I had to write permissions on this so the thing is permissions isn't like enabled on write. My site works now thanks, solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back