• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can't find includes/loader.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resul

Chevereto Member
Can anybody here help me about this at my site www.hostyourpic.com

Code:
I have one unmanaged VPS

I have full access in VPS, company i have bought
just install my cPanel and other things i did.
What i need excatly to do ?

Didnt you post this somewhere else on the forums? There is no loader.php included with Chevereto.

Do you have any mods installed?

Im not saying that chevereto have problems but im looking for someone who knows to tell me to solve this problem.

Dude.. Stop asking here about that. Ask to the guy who modded it for you, end of the problem.

But the guy who modded that dont know to solve what's why im asking here and you Rodolfo bcz you are prof. for these things.

Dude... think about it just 2 seconds.

You are asking us to guess what the hell is happening with something that some dude made and he has no clue on what the he have done! If this is a custom work that guy must respond to you. Chevereto doesn't load a "loader.php", if he send you back here is because he is a totally moron that doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

Btw, have you try to upload includes/loader.php in the bunch of crap that he sold to you?

Rodolfo i re-upload includes and content folder and now appers this
http://hostyourpic.com/

Chevereto

There is a problem regarding server requirements. This means that Chevereto can't run because of the following:

GD Library is not enabled.

Please notice that this issue is because your server setup. If you want to run Chevereto please contact your hosting company or system admin regarding this report.

You should stop playing with servers if you dont have a clue on anything. GD is a library for image handling that Chevereto needs to work (you can get this same info if you read more the Chevereto's error message and follow the links).

If you cone here every time that you dont upload something or when you dont now how to install a core library, then just pay to someone for that. Otherwise, google should be your best friend before come here and ask for everything

If you don't want to pay Rodolfo to fix this, you can pay me, i will fix it all for you, and i am cheaper :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back