• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Chevereto supports only 2MB Max Upload size

I have increased php.ini to 10M
Also, I have increase max upload in chevereto dashboard to 5Mb.
The problem is, I still can not upload image more then 2mb. Upload progress get stuck on 36% or max 63%
Any suggestion?
note : post_max_size is 20M
memory_limit is 128Mb

stuckherefa4c0.jpg

is this parameters correct?

max_execution_time = 30
max_input_time = 60

or that the problem why my upload fail?

is this parameters correct?

max_execution_time = 30
max_input_time = 60

or that the problem why my upload fail?

You need to check the server error log to actually know what is the real problem. Could be memory, execution time, hardware, etc.

Hi @Marsanto, Apolgoies for the inconvenience you've have experienced. Would you mind providing me your Arvixe username? I'll take a look at your account and be sure this issue is addressed and fixed for you.

Hi @@Marsanto, Apolgoies for the inconvenience you've have experienced. Would you mind providing me your Arvixe username? I'll take a look at your account and be sure this issue is addressed and fixed for you.

Thank you, I have contact via arvixe chat and Fast response. Solved.

Great! Good to hear. If you run into any issues down the road don't hesitate to reach out directly to me (or mentioned me on the Chevereto forums here) and I'll do my best to make sure everything is resolved quickly.

Last edited:
they says
"iirc you can edit through multiphp if not you can change it in the .htaccess"
so do i just put the code in .htaccess to make it work?

they says
"iirc you can edit through multiphp if not you can change it in the .htaccess"
so do i just put the code in .htaccess to make it work?
I assume so, you are following their instructions aren't you? The limitation is not in the software, is on the server. We don't configure servers, we can't help you that much in this regard.

Back