• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto Plugin with Xenforo v2

Nirjonadda

💖 Chevereto Fan
We have Upgraded my site to Xenforo 2, Does chevereto Plugin Compatibility with Xenforo v2 ? If so no Do you have any plan when will be out Compatibility update for Xenforo v2?

I did noticed the edit thing, must be something related to the bubble event (capture). My comment was about not getting pup in all pages. It shows anywhere an editor box will be shown long as you add it to PAGE_CONTAINER.

My comment was about not getting pup in all pages. It shows anywhere an editor box will be shown long as you add it to PAGE_CONTAINER.
Many thanks for this tip.

I was adding PUP codes at "quick_reply_macros" and "forum_post_thread" templates. But after knowing this tip, no need.
Adding the Pup code only at PAGE_CONTAINER is all we need.

It is not really the pup.js

I tested a several sites, e.g. demo.chevereto.com & photoland.io & my own. It is a simple styling issue. But i don`t know why.

I rewrite the add-on and it works fine. I also insert a phrase for "upload image" so its multilingual, but it just looks creepy..

@mkucuksari Would you like to test it for me? Please uninstall the first version. Thanks for that.. => Latest release
Just uninstall and install the new version.

1- Auto Phrase translations is working.
2- Enable auto insert function is still not working and it get worst. At previous version when I disable it, after uploading finishes the pop up page was shown and I was able to copy the link. But now after upload is finished, the pop up page is also closed itself. So not able use any function when enable nor disable.
3- Still missing upload button at message edit section
4- Here is screen of default thema.

JsAw7.jpg

Last edited:
Back