• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto Plugin with Xenforo v2

Nirjonadda

💖 Chevereto Fan
We have Upgraded my site to Xenforo 2, Does chevereto Plugin Compatibility with Xenforo v2 ? If so no Do you have any plan when will be out Compatibility update for Xenforo v2?

No, I don't have plans to make PUP compatible with XenForo 2 yet as I'm focused on Chevereto 4. Most likely I will review PUP for XenForo 2 when I upgrade this forum and that won't happen anytime soon.

Hi!. I have xenforo 2, and the plugin appears to work with XF2. Snippet below, the "Upload Image" shows. I have a question though. If I use the plugin, it uploads as guest, unless the forum member has a login to my image hosting site (PixelsBin.com). Is it possible to have a default login to be used instead of guest if there is no one logged in?

upload_2017-12-31_21-9-29.png

Last edited:
Actually it doesn't work, my bad.... It places the button, but it doesn't include the code after the image is uploaded. Got my own hopes up.

Last edited:
Here is quick review of new Xenforo Chevereto Addon.

First lets share the option page.

JNxdW.jpg

There are some small bugs that I find during my test.

1- "Color palette for the upload button" feature seems to be not working properly (can be seen at pictures)
2- "Enable auto insert" seems to be not working properly to. When you disable it, it always works, but when you enable it, it sometimes does not work.

Some suggestions.
1- This addon only adds button at quick reply page.
2- Will be nice if it also adds the upload button at both new thread page and message edit page.

JNruT.jpg

JNbZm.jpg

Since v3.10.14 Chevereto supported XenForo 2.x. So i made an new add-on for that.

Feel free to try it and give me a review. => Latest release

@Vortex sorry for that.. ;)

Thanks for your great support but still can not use PUP code because having problem with edit button. Need double click edit button to get edit message mode after adding PUP code. I have reported this bug issue, So waiting for bug fix update. @Rodolfo can you able to replicate this issue?

See here: https://giant.gfycat.com/MediumKindDolphin.webm

Back