• Welcome to the Chevereto User Community!

    Here, users from all over the world come together to learn, share, and collaborate on everything related to Chevereto. It's a place to exchange ideas, ask questions, and help improve the software.

    Please keep in mind:

    • This community is user-driven. Always be polite and respectful to others.
    • Support development by purchasing a Chevereto license, which also gives you priority support.
    • Go further by joining the Community Subscription for even faster response times and to help sustain this space

Cannot install update

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkassis

Chevereto Member
Hi, I recently tried updating to the newest version. I deleted all my files (since my website isn't up yet) and uploaded everything from the folder I downloaded from Chevereto but now when I try to to install it I get the attached error. (I tried following the instructions on Chevereto but that didn't work either). Any advise?

Also when I look at the error log every single error on there is PHP related. I know I set all my folders to use PHP 5.4 (my host is Arvixe).
 

Attachments

  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
You should not remove all the files, you should overwrite just some files. Anyway, this request must be forwarded to @greggarvixe who handles the Arvixe related issues.
 
Thank you for clarifying. I tried initially doing that but I kept getting errors when replacing the files. Something to do with the file being too large. How do I forward the thread to greggarvixe?
 
Arvixe was kind enough to reset my Chevereto installation but now the problem is that I can no longer use my Chevereto username (tkassis) and password to log in to the Chevereto panel (my website is assembledatoms.com).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevereto Cloud

Back
Top