• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cannot install update

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkassis

Chevereto Member
Hi, I recently tried updating to the newest version. I deleted all my files (since my website isn't up yet) and uploaded everything from the folder I downloaded from Chevereto but now when I try to to install it I get the attached error. (I tried following the instructions on Chevereto but that didn't work either). Any advise?

Also when I look at the error log every single error on there is PHP related. I know I set all my folders to use PHP 5.4 (my host is Arvixe).

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
You should not remove all the files, you should overwrite just some files. Anyway, this request must be forwarded to @greggarvixe who handles the Arvixe related issues.

Thank you for clarifying. I tried initially doing that but I kept getting errors when replacing the files. Something to do with the file being too large. How do I forward the thread to greggarvixe?

Arvixe was kind enough to reset my Chevereto installation but now the problem is that I can no longer use my Chevereto username (tkassis) and password to log in to the Chevereto panel (my website is assembledatoms.com).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back