Must read Building the next-gen Chevereto: Your opinion matters

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
Our own brand new PHP 7 based application framework, Chevere ("cool" in Spanish), is shaping the guts of the next-gen Chevereto. This process started more than one year ago, and it demanded a complete code rewrite which is still on-going. The business model is also going to change thanks to the future Open Source V4, its add-ons and of course, the SaaS offering.

There are a lot of changes going on, and I need your feedback so I can make better decisions and honor those who have used and made this software possible.

Your opinion matters, and that's why I'm running a survey which aims to understand better how you use Chevereto. Your feedback is crucial as it gives me a context and helps me to build a better product.

The survey is open for everybody and please, feel free to spread it to any potential Chevereto user.

Link: https://forms.gle/B3tU2V7CSykJCpoA6

Thank you,
Rodolfo.

guzzisti

Core license
License owner
Hi Rodolfo,

i would like to answer your survey, but google prompts me to log in - but i don't have a google account and i will not sign up with them just for the sake of answering a survey...

matrax

Core license
License owner
I completed the survey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodolfo

minilarge

Network license
License owner
Completed and thanks for the survey, that is a really thoughtful thing. Most people/companies would have just developed, asking your userbase is honestly a really nice thing. A+ bro.

Reactions: Rodolfo