• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Amazon S3 Integration

ddos protection is not only pps but in overal what you pay is also related with the quality of the software + hardware + tech support. In RivalHost they have a outstanding network and decent software, you know that when you have litespeed instead of a free thing. All my request where filled and I didn't have to go to the shell. That for me is important because I can pay someone to do that and focus in what matters to me. You can also get a huge server in OVH and pretty cheap but if you don't have a expert managing the hardware and the firewall you will end up losing time and the quality matters. Long time ago we setup a project in OVH and the HDD suddenly died: We loose like 3 months of data because OVH didn't have a backup service (because you have to pay it alone). So... The actual cost of a server is not only related with the tech specs and I value the human part of the process just like I value the quality of the network and the hardware.

Btw, did you test your DDOS protection? That works with firewalls and if the firewall is crappy (which is most likely because DDOS protection is expensive) it actually may taken down with less than 500K pps... Just saying, everybody knows that real ddos protection is expensive.

ddos protection is not only pps but in overal what you pay is also related with the quality of the software + hardware + tech support. In RivalHost they have a outstanding network and decent software, you know that when you have litespeed instead of a free thing. All my request where filled and I didn't have to go to the shell. That for me is important because I can pay someone to do that and focus in what matters to me. You can also get a huge server in OVH and pretty cheap but if you don't have a expert managing the hardware and the firewall you will end up losing time and the quality matters. Long time ago we setup a project in OVH and the HDD suddenly died: We loose like 3 months of data because OVH didn't have a backup service (because you have to pay it alone). So... The actual cost of a server is not only related with the tech specs and I value the human part of the process just like I value the quality of the network and the hardware.

I know, i was just stating on of the features, i am not entirely sure what i get. I just know it filters big attacks, small attacks are obviously left to firewalls etc.
Awknet is pretty good, takes 10 seconds to kick in but still 10 seconds is better than what.. 1 hour?

I don't know much about that company. Hope they have a good service there.

Reviving this old thread. Although Amazon S3 is not the cheapest around. It's still a very reliable choice... Been looking on how to do this for a while.

Back