• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Amazon S3 Integration

I've look into this, and it seems very confusing as there are many variables when it comes to S3.

Why do you need it? Why not buy a simple hosting plan that allows image hosts then just use a CDN to display the data?

Thank you for the quick response.
I also want to host large files ... I don't want to pay astronomical sums for the hosting.
And Amazon allow to me to lighten my site

Amazon is not the cheapest service around, you should try alternatives.

Cloudflare is ok and cheap, but there are more alternatives like maxcdn. It all depends on what you need and how much are you willimg to pay.

Both cloudflare and MaxCDN are easy to implement.

If you need help with MaxCDN, as I've just got it working, I can definitely help you out.

Currently I'm using Cloudflare to control the DDoS and the MaxCDN as the bandwidth.

lastest chevereto also support maxcdn hosting
with fully working support and tested
p.m for more info
demo is ddl.desidownloads.me

I'am not sure but I have a problem with cloudflare a long time ago. cloudflare's supporter look into my site and tell me to move image hosting part into the subdomain due to term of use

Cloudflare didn't allow image hosting website :cool:

I'm using it with my site and i opened a lot of tickest about my site (for some support questions) and nobody of their staff warning me about that.

The only thing that they don't allow is the cache of all your images, the max limit of bandiwtdh/day is like 1 TB/day.

I'm using it with my site and i opened a lot of tickest about my site (for some support questions) and nobody of their staff warning me about that.

The only thing that they don't allow is the cache of all your images, the max limit of bandiwtdh/day is like 1 TB/day.
like you said, Just only the image files

CloudFlare is OK but you have to understand that the free service is not a good alternative, well.. is a good alternative for tiny sites. The refresh rate is low and you will get pretty annoying caches and things like that. When I use the 200 USD plan it was way better but in the end I bought a ddos protected hosting in RivalHost and is terrific. I have Chevereto on a very cool machine with LiteSpeed (if you like nginx you will love litespeed) and is perfect.

CloudFlare is OK but you have to understand that the free service is not a good alternative, well.. is a good alternative for tiny sites. The refresh rate is low and you will get pretty annoying caches and things like that. When I use the 200 USD plan it was way better but in the end I bought a ddos protected hosting in RivalHost and is terrific. I have Chevereto on a very cool machine with LiteSpeed (if you like nginx you will love litespeed) and is perfect.

I use nginx with apache because someone kept killing my apache so nginx came along :p

200USD? I pay around $30 for cPanel and a good quality VPS with awknet protection 500,000 packets per second. :D

Back