• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Album Hierarchy View

mikaa

Chevereto Member
A user reported this to me: "I might be oblivious and missing something. is there a way to navigate back from a sub album into the parent album without having to use the "back page" function on the browser? or without having to go back to the profile and navigating into to parent album.".

✅Implementing this RFC could at the same time solve this "problem".

Chevereto v4.2.0 adds a "jump up" button for sub-albums which should take care of the issue you mention.

Regarding hierarchical view I would like to show the path plus the tree, going to work on that.

Chevereto v4.2.0 adds a "jump up" button for sub-albums which should take care of the issue you mention.

Regarding hierarchical view I would like to show the path plus the tree, going to work on that.
Amazing! Thanks 😍

We definitely need this, a special view with the albums as a directory tree. As media collections gets bigger it has become essential to have this kind of feature.

Thank you for posting this.

Back