• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

About uploading pictures

Tearth

Chevereto Noob
When I just installed it was normal, today I suddenly found a problem. In the process of uploading pictures, it reported ‘F6F6F600.jpg - Server error (Internal server error)’. But the picture was uploaded to my photo album. I want to know what the reason is. Finally I tried to restore the database on May 30, but the error still exists.

Finally I tried to restore the database on May 30, but the error still exists.

Why did you restore the database, just wondered ?

Are your images stored locally or remotely ?

Are you saying that any file you upload produces a "Internal server" error but the image gets uploaded ? Just trying to clarify what the issue is ?

Out of interest have you enabled and checked the log files ?

Why did you restore the database, just wondered ?

Are your images stored locally or remotely ?

Are you saying that any file you upload produces a "Internal server" error but the image gets uploaded ? Just trying to clarify what the issue is ?

Out of interest have you enabled and checked the log files ?
I see a post saying it is because of the database. So I try to recover.
locally.
Yes, although it shows an error. But the picture has been uploaded to the server.
I have read the nginx log for my domain and have not seen anything wrong.

Please note that you need to purchase the paid edition to get support. I moved this to Off-topic for now.

Please note that you need to purchase the paid edition to get support. I moved this to Off-topic for now.
Hello, thank you very much for your work! If I don't buy a paid version, can't I solve this problem?

Sure you could detect the issue and fix it on your own. Just bear the fact that I have priorities and free support is not possible due to my workload.

Back