• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

šŸ‘‹ Hello, I'm Rodolfo

Rodolfo

ā­ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
I've been running this community since 2008, and it seems that I never introduced myself. Well, better late than never.

My name is Rodolfo Berrios, I'm from Chile, and I live in ConcepciĆ³n which is a coastal city in the south of this country. I'm 32 years old, and I started Chevereto when I had just 21.

I lived in Santiago 28 years, I moved to ConcepciĆ³n just few years ago. I spend most of my time programming, doing research for Chevereto, playing Titanfall 2 or some other random video game, attending my hobbies (mostly about repair some electronics and stuff like that) and that's pretty much everything.

I enjoy everything tech related, self-hosting, and I have a broad taste in music. Not kidding, I enjoy all kinds of music styles. In my music library you can find Kraftwerk, Morbid Angel, Snoop Dogg, etc.

Creating software is my life, and while I'm happy to know that my stuff is used by so many people, at the same time, it makes me sad to don't be good as I will like to be. I know, is just me...

šŸ‘‹Hi everybody!

Hi Roldolfo and all the others!

I am Markus from Switzerland, a data and search engine nerd and a perl / php hacker since linux 0.9.
Chevereto will be my image container for website screenshots. I am looking for programmers willing to do chevereto / php / JS programming for money on a long-term professional basis. It's about extending chevereto to serve as a newspaper platform with payment and B2B support.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Best regards

Markus

Wow! One of my close friends and ex-boyfriend was born in ConcepciĆ³n, Peru! that name threw me off for a second there!

Back