• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

zaywalker/chevereto installer.php won't work, gives cloudflare check and nothing happens

mdreier

Chevereto Member
Hi, i'm trying to install chevereto with the instructions from zaywalker/chevereto.
If i call the URL with /installer.php i get the cloudflare check, and nothing more happens.

Checking your browser before accessing chevereto.com.
This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.
Please allow up to 5 seconds…

DDoS protection by Cloudflare
Ray ID: 5b96fe93e8bd7281

If i try to install it with the nmtan/chevereto:installer Docker image, i get a 503 Server error, that there is no connection to the api possible.

if i try to download the installer with wget from https://www.chevereto.com/download/file/installer i get a 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable, from a Webbrowser it will Download the installer.php correctly.

I do not have any idea how to solve this.

thanks in advance
Mike

I've disabled the panic mode, it seems that the attack was on /blog (WordPress) installation and it was targeting login/ping. The machine got up to 1.6M requests in one day and it stood around 20% CPU peak. Very impressive Linode, well done.

At this time you should be able to use the API.

Meaning Linode DDOS protection isn't working as expected?
I was referring to the machine that stood. That or the attack was small. In any case, when you get 1.6 million requests within 24h and absolute no filtering, no warning, no anything then you don't have any ddos protection at all.

Back