• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

You don't see much discussion here - today I hit a milestone.

ddotgrass

Chevereto Member
Hey, all!

I wanted to start some discussion here as you don't see much. Today I hit a milestone; At any given time, I had over 800 people on my website. In over 24 hours, it generated over 50,000 pageviews.

What are you personal bests?

These stats are according to Google Analytics.

How long did it take to get to this level ? and what marketing did you use ? :) Im using the engine a bit differently but my site is only a fresh non marketed too well for now....only got 42 users and 500+ images but this is a niche community...will get more marketing in a few months :)

Gunz: Wow, your signature.. 40.000.000 hits a day? I just have like 3,600.000 hits / 1,3tb of bandwidth last year.

Gunz: Wow, your signature.. 40.000.000 hits a day? I just have like 3,600.000 hits / 1,3tb of bandwidth last year.

eheh and that was only the start! Magic period when i could use Cloudflare.. then after a short period with these numbers they contacted me requesting 15.000-20.000$/month to continue with their service! :p

The problem wasn't only the bandwidth limits, but the connection limits.

You're hitting connection limits on CloudFlare for ---.com.

Not bandwidth limits, but connection limits.

Connection are a scarcer resource than bandwidth, so we allocate them
by plan (Free, Pro, Business, Enterprise) at a global level, and by
network node.

Last edited:
Hey, all!

I wanted to start some discussion here as you don't see much. Today I hit a milestone; At any given time, I had over 800 people on my website. In over 24 hours, it generated over 50,000 pageviews.

What are you personal bests?

These stats are according to Google Analytics.
you site link?

eheh and that was only the start! Magic period when i could use Cloudflare.. then after a short period with these numbers they contacted me requesting 15.000-20.000$/month to continue with their service! :p

Hahah, holy wacko! :p

We now have external storage support so distribute all that trafic today is way more easier than when you started your website so you can get even more traffic (and cheaper) than before.

Back