• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

XML sitemap generator

Actually that is not needed. Google crawler loves Chevereto listings :p

That is a different thing. It really doesn't make my day when you ask me about two different things on the same topic because here I flag thing as "accepted" or "filled" so if we keep talking about two different things I can't label the suggestions.

Sorry i thought albums are part of the sitemap question..

Google crawls everything and when I say everything I mean everything. The only thing that you need is well formatted listing. For crawl bots Chevereto has a static pagination (no endless scroll) so Google goes to /explore and eats everything like images, users (therefore user images, albums), albums, etc. When it does that it also eats all the content names or descriptions so it also eats whatever an album has.

You can add a sitemap and ping it back to Google it will make little or no difference and is a must only if your content is not easy to crawl. I've noticed that Google crawls pretty well Chevereto sites so this is not a must.

This doesn't means that I won't add it, I will do it but is not something to really thrill about it. Most likely I will add it as part of maintenance tools (recount user counters, delete inactive content, generate sitemap, etc.)

P.S. I thought that the album name thing was about creating an explorer for albums.

Last edited:
Ahaaaaaa now i understand it :)

explorer for albums is still a very well needed thing but its a diff. feature as we talked about it earlier :) sorry :)

Back