• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Wrong URL for images that are uploaded to Amazon S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightfor

Chevereto Member
Hello

I have setup the S3 amazon external storage option, and the files upload there just fine.

Then problem is that when I try to view the photos I get a finenot found / page not found error because the URL for the photo point to my domain and not to the S3 amazon bucket.

In other words the image URL is not mapped to the external storage but to the local one.

Any idea why is this happening?

Kind Regards
Stratos A.

P.s. I am hosting at Arvixe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_14.jpg
    Screenshot_14.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_15.jpg
    Screenshot_15.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 13
Just tested Amazon in the demo website and works fine. Can you create an admin account for me in your website? I will also need FTP access to debug class.upload.php

Problem was your URL, you missed the /weathercanvas at the end that points to your bucket.

Ah ok. I did not know that it was needed. Thank you very much for your immediate assistance. I really appreciate it :) If you need an endorsement or tweet let me know. :)

Cheers
Stratos A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back