• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Wrong images showing in categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesmond

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
When you go to a category, i.e "Motorcycle" the image displayed is not correct, it shows another image from a different category, mostly from the category "Animals"

The correct title is shown for the image.

When you click on the image it shows the correct image after a few seconds, but in some cases the image is from the wrong category, but shows the title from the original.

Check these:
/images/2017/10/11/vt6w.th.jpg (OK)
/images/2017/10/11/vt6w.md.jpg (WRONG)
/images/2017/10/11/vt6w.jpg (OK)

And the actual files are also wrong, so is not a URL-cache or something like that:
upload_2017-10-12_13-1-1.png

The fact that the thumb is OK tells me that Chevereto is working properly, but the problem is that something very odd is going on with your hardware because it touched another file to do the medium sized image.

To be honest, I don't know what could be causing this and my only idea is that is somehow related to I/O.

Try using another server, I can't help you any further here.

I fixed this by deleting all bad images, this seems to have happened when I tried out ShareX uploader, everything was ok before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back