• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Would you help me?

ssssss

Chevereto Noob
am new to websites making if i buy this script can you install it for me am looking in to buying Core version?

can i see demo of admin panel?

do you do free small modification?

thanks for your reply. i allready have my own server thats why i want Core version of it.

so that means u wont install it i have to do it on my own.

what about modifications?

sorry to take example out of this site http://www.shareimg.eu/ is it possbile to do the footer like this if i buy the script?

Last edited:
If you have your own server and your server meets the requirements then I don't know what is the problem with performing the installation yourself.

If you try to install this and you have issues, in Tech support I will tell you what is the problem but I never patch your server or things like that because that is a different thing. That's why there are managed servers, dedicated servers and systems that comes auto-installed.

like i said i dont have experience in website running am NEW so trying to learn of course i am going to try to install my self first if cant would you guide me that's all i want?

what about the footer can you help me to do like the one i said above is the link?

what about the footer can you help me to do like the one i said above is the link?

Customization are on your own and help for me doesn't mean "I will do the thing for you". Of course that I can guide you and if you have issues I must help you if it is a bug or something that doesn't work as expected, but I must set things right away before any confusion.

Am sorry to ask you all this questions and keep bothering your busy time.
I really like this script but am bit nervous to buy reason is i have 0 knowledge in PHP coding ect. i just like to run website thats all.
i already bought a image uploading script but there support sucks badly it takes week before my ticket get answers. i have wasted money on that script $$$ thats why am looking for a new script with better support one think am sure is i well get support from this forum and i see you most of the time online here.

i really hope if i get stuck you would help me to overcome that problem?

thanks

I think that support here is very good but it could be better so I'm open to improve if some think that is not good enough.

As far as I know, there isn't other system where the direct creator of the thing reviews each issue and if is needed dig into your FTP and fix the issues for free or without asking for a renewal or something. There could be a lot of things in system like this, some of them are just standard things like a missing library but sometimes there are bugs regarding certain functionality or maybe bugs due to the nature of all the dependencies in system like this one and how them interact each other.

But take for sure that no matter how the problem is there will be help to at least pointing out to the right direction regarding your server setup and in some cases I personally debug the system doing extensive test direct in the websites and perform the needed fixes at script level. Most of the bugs fixes here are thanks to that I actually debug a lot the installations, that is because there is no such thing like a true standard PHP installation and there are many things that could fail. Just last week I found a PHP version where the ternary operator didn't work with NULL typeset so I patched it so no one else will have that problem, that won't be possible if I didn't debug conflicting installations.

Software is always like that and if you notice Chevereto is a very mature system and it gets updates like each 15 days so try it with confidence and I encourage any current client reading this to feel free to give their feedback about support and the system overall.

thanks i am confident in buying this script plus you sound like straight forward person.

i need to make the right decision if i should buy the Core version or Network bundle confused

goes i allready have server for next 6 months

thanks i am confident in buying this script plus you sound like straight forward person.

i need to make the right decision if i should buy the Core version or Network bundle confused

goes i allready have server for next 6 months

That is up to you. I don't see harm in have more than one server, in my case I have several.

Last edited:
Network bundle would benefit IMO (it is lesser priced and you also additional web host... if required can be used)

Back