• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Worst Service and Support by Arvixe

imgamd85

Chevereto Member
I dono whether i can post this here. But just want to take this to the concerned person.

I got an email from chevereto for network license and got hosting with Arvixe.

The worst hosting service i ever encountered. For more than two time my site was down for many hours.

And today the site was down for 5hours and the issue is yet to be resolved.

when i tried to contacted support i had to wait for 45 mins to get a support agent , only to get an answer i have to wait for few more hours.

When it comes to support arvixe agents are the worst in the world. when i was in conversation they started asking is there anything else to help and dint try to give me an answer or reply.

Chevereto is a great script i dono why they are tying up with services like arvixe.

Image Hosting is akid of website where we need uninterrupted serivce. I have placed links of several forums and they are not working. Dono what to do....

If Arvixe support can't help you getting your website online again and the situation just get worser, you can always apply for a compensation. I understand that the situation that you are experiencing is awful but Arvixe is not the plan to make your day miserable and they are willing to make up things.

Chevereto is a great script i dono why they are tying up with services like arvixe.

That is because I have a strong business relationship with them and they respect the deals which is a must in any business relationship.

When Arvixe got issues (late 2015) I replaced Arvixe with InMotion Hosting as the Chevereto sponsor but two months later I find out that they didn't respected the initial agreement and they basically screw me big. Arvixe never screwed me and they always are open to offer counter measures for incidents like the one you have. Actually, when Chevereto returned to Arvixe they offered compensation measures and several people got a Network license after all.

Hope they can help you.

Last edited:
Back