• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

WordPress plugin

cerebromedia

Chevereto Member
Hi, anyone up for the job for a wordpress plugin? So you can upload images to my chevereto site and paste the links in the wordpress posts.

Hi,
I made a super-simple Wordpress-Plugin, which lets you upload images to your chevereto-powered site.
The plugin saves some information to the wordpress-database, so you can easily copy e.g. the urls and paste them into a post/page.
It's still in development, and therefore I haven't implemented some features (delete images from wp-database and so on...), but I will implement these for sure in future....
Some pics:

The Plugin-Overview:

The Upload-Section:

View Details after uploaded an image:

List of all uploaded images (saved to wordpress-database):

Options Page (to store some options ;)):

As I said, some things are missing (delete, BBCode and so on) as I dont need them for coding. But in the final version these options will be included.
Got some questions? Ask me! :)

UPDATE:

Options Page with real settings

Imagelist with two delete buttons (delete from WP-Database and delete from BuzzPics)

Help section on every page

Dashboard Widget

Thanks Rodolfo, I just recently started coding this - there is still a lot to do ;)

What I really miss in the API response, is the "image_delete_hash" from the class.upload.php.
...and some pre-defined API response of BBCode and HTML image (both, direct links and Thumbnail + link)
Sure, I can build this inside my code, but as a API response this would be easier to use.

What I really miss in the API response, is the "image_delete_hash" from the class.upload.php.

The API does output that key. I've just tested the API and it shouts the delete hash and the delete URL.

...and some pre-defined API response of BBCode and HTML image (both, direct links and Thumbnail + link)

You can add those keys to the output (just add more values to the output array and use the built in functions convert_html_to_bbcode() and get_image_raw_html() which are shorthands of get_images_html_bysize(). Look for in in the template.functions.php file.

The API does output that key. I've just tested the API and it shouts the delete hash and the delete URL.

Yes, it works! Perfect!

You can add those keys to the output (just add more values to the output array and use the built in functions convert_html_to_bbcode() and get_image_raw_html() which are shorthands of get_images_html_bysize(). Look for in in the template.functions.php file.

Well, I have no clue where to start here... I took a look at the
PHP:
function get_images_html_bysize
, but I don't know how to rewrite it into my code. I'm using Dannys tutorial on uploading via API.

In the meantime I tried to create the BBCode output like this:
PHP:
$image_bbcode_thumblink = "[url='".$image_viewer."'][img]'".$image_thumb_url."'[/img][/url]";

But the single and double quotes and the escapes killed me! I don't get this to work, because i need to echo the $image_bbcode_thumblink in an input field like this:

PHP:
<?php echo '<input  type="text"  value="'.$image_bbcode_thumblink.'" onClick="wpbuzzpicshighlight(this);"/>'; ?>

Any hints for me regarding the function mentioned above or the escapes with echo... ?

Just include the template.functions.php file in the API and all the theme functions will work in api.php

V2 won't obsolete V1 and if you need more you can always pack a custom api-buzzdee route.

Is it possible to create a login-bridge ? So the logins from Chevereto would work on wordpress site too. For example: we got the img hosting site and a WP classifieds site under a subdomain. Who ever logs in to the main site can simply go to the subdomain WP site and use its features without logging in again ? :)

thx

Is it possible to create a login-bridge ? So the logins from Chevereto would work on wordpress site too. For example: we got the img hosting site and a WP classifieds site under a subdomain. Who ever logs in to the main site can simply go to the subdomain WP site and use its features without logging in again ? :)

thx
Mhmm, maybe... But as I built the first version of the plugin based on V1 of API, there was no user/password or user management possibilities at all.
There is just a quite simple admin backend where you can insert your image host url and the API key.
But I' ll have a look if i can extend the backend ... at least when V2 of API finally arrives. :)

cool :)

It would be highly recomended as we could extend the site capabilities to a lot more (classifieds,forum etc)

Back