• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

WordPress integration possible?

spazl

Chevereto Member
Hi i like to add WordPress to the site as a blog and social network with Buddy Press, how ever i was wondering if users create a account in chevereto script can they account also work for my WordPress install?

Hi

i asked for the user bridge a while ago. It wasnt possible at that time. Would be awesome as i got full frameworks on WP to add features securely :)

yes indeed and could make it really juicy with buddypress combined...full social network...what framework you got going? i got some things going on too lol

Using a multisite network all sites is a different feature. Events, classifieds, forum, directory, blog and articles. All syncing the users so if your logged in on site 1 it logs u in on site 4 and so on. I personally hate buddypress but with UserPro it looks really nice.

The only feature would be needed is a user bridge to add the users to the WP database and wise versa. I have a user dashboard on all sites with the appropriate features so don’t even need to mod anything just need to connect them together.

Yea i had that setup but since the Kleo Theme for buddypress came out i stopped using userpro because userpro is so slow in my opinion and Kleo theme you can modify as you like and buddypress has amazing plugins and its much faster and its a core WP coding not separate like userpro...pros coding is nice concept but buddypress really rocks with RTmedia plugin combined and Kleo theme with Bootstrap 3

How ever i was wondering if i add pages in chevereto like stated in the documentation, i added a new page copied over information from privacy policy and it does not show up in the menu im wondering i have to do add it manually in the theme files...

How ever i was wondering if i add pages in chevereto like stated in the documentation, i added a new page copied over information from privacy policy and it does not show up in the menu im wondering i have to do add it manually in the theme files...
Yes, you need to manually add it to the menu. Pages on CHV, unlike wordpress, are not stored in the database... so it's not an automatic thing.

Pages will be upgraded, that's sure. Since is not something highly demanded it has been delayed in the benefit of other urgent features like the multiservers.

so bck to main topic is there anyone on the forum who could create a user bridge ? DB to DB sync of user login details nothing else mainly..... emial/name/username/passowrd ? :)

At this time I don't have plans for WP integration in Chevereto 3. I believe that if I include more social and website features (follow system, pages, etc.) there is no need for any other CMS integration.

Request label has been changed to Out of scope.

Back